Roof Waterproofing Company in Karachi, Pakistan
I Chemical Expert is the name that you can trust blindly because we are the market leader in Roof waterproofing since 2004. We have a huge experience & have a highly trained professional team with latest technology.
To our clients, we provide the following best-of-breed Services.
- Waterproofing of the roof
- Waterproofing of the foundation
- Waterproofing of the basement
- Waterproofing of G.I sheets
- Waterproofing of steel corrugated sheets
- Waterproofing of overhead Tanks
- Waterproofing of underground Tanks
- Waterproofing of bathroom Leakage
- Remedy for dampness on the wall
- Treatment for expansion joints
I Chemical Expert is a reputable water proofing company that has been serving customers in industries, residential units, and commercial buildings since 2004. We have a well-equipped and experienced professional team that specializes in structural repairing, water proofing, and seepage control solutions. Modern living style, protection of luxury interiors, and deterioration in building foundations necessitate suitable solutions to secure building facilities. Technical advancements in the construction sector have rendered it feasible to fix corrosion and seepage issues at reduced costs without removing building structures today. We have qualified and experienced professionals who can provide you with the best available facilities to fix any kind of leaks or moisture from your premises using imported and appropriate chemicals at reasonable rates and with the best technological skills. We use chemicals that are focused on elastomeric, polymeric, and bitumen membranes to secure the property for a longer period of time.
Waterproofing is one of the most pressing problems that communities face on a daily basis, and we’ve discovered that it affects 60 percent of all homes. Waterproofing is a process that prevents water from leaking not only from the roofs of homes, but also from the tops of rooms and water tanks. I Chemical Expert is the pioneers of establishment waterproofing in Pakistan, where we have an exceptional treatment to help you reduce water spillage from your home’s base. Regardless of how confident you appear to be in your foundation building, concrete has the ability to hold earth water, resulting in a variety of water issues such as spillage, leakage, flooding of water, splits or cracks, mold and mild dew on basement walls, and other vexing issues that ultimately detract from the elegance and aesthetics of your house.
WHY YOU CHOOSE I CHEMICAL EXPERT?
Our waterproofing and safety layer is appropriate for a variety of roofing materials, including asbestos, terrazzo tiles, asphalt, concrete, wood, and asbestos. You can do it on your own or have our professional and expert apply it to your structure’s rooftop. Our waterproofing experts are all experts in their field, not just in providing general waterproofing services but also in ensuring customer satisfaction. Each service provider’s primary concern is to ensure professionalism and sincerity in their work, which is a requirement for I Chemical Expert. We have elastomeric layer covering, which has the most appealing characteristics required in water and heat sealing for rooftops and walls at a cost that is acceptable, with reliable assurance from water infiltration and a reduction in heat absorption on rooftops, water tanks, cellars, walls, and floors, we also used Epoxy, Polyurethanes, Acrylics, Silicones, Silone, Bitumen, and rubber treated waterproofing coatings.
Leakage in roofs, water tanks, basements, and bathroom sewerage systems causes water droplets into walls, roof and foundation in building caused seepage appearance near bathrooms, roof ceilings, and walls, which seriously damages expensive interiors, art work, building structure vulnerabilities, corrosion in concealed electric and other fittings, and may significantly exceed the maintenance budget. I Chemical Expert provide the best possible solution for leakage and seepage protection that does not require any demolition of the building structure and comes with a service guarantee. For the best waterproofing chemical treatment arrangement in Pakistan, our team at I Chemical Expert proposes specialists with a 17 years of experience, as well as labors, project managers, and the best-trained workers. Our valued clients include multinational corporations, banks, industries, warehouses, industrial buildings, and residential buildings and homes, and we are committed to providing reliable and efficient services to all of them.
The most serious challenge confronting all stack-holders in the industry is the safety of new concrete buildings. Technical advances in the construction field have made it possible today to solve seepage problems and secure costly interiors, structural structures, cosmetic jobs, and minimize maintenance costs. We have elastomeric membrane insulation, which has the most attractive characteristics of water and heat proofing for roofs and walls at a fair expense, with long-term protection from water infiltration and reduced heat absorption.
Process of Waterproofing:
- Scrub the treatment area to clear some dust.
- Fill in any patches, holes, cracks, or fractured areas in the treatment area.
- Use a primary coat as a sealant to fill capillaries in the roof or walls.
- Apply a thick layer of paint to the roof.
- Cover the treatment area with a fabric sheet.
- Apply a second thick coat to reinforce the water-proofing layers.
- Complete the water proofing procedure with a final coat.
- Elastomeric membrane has exceptional and long-lasting water and temperature resistance.
- Roofs become smooth, gleaming, and resistant to water infiltration and heat absorption.
- The use of a fluorescent chemical agent reduces temperature by up to 20%.
- Roofs cool down to the point that you can step on them in hot weather.
- Controlling seepage extends the life of a building’s foundation.
- Waterproofing is important for the security of costly interiors and decorative work.
Water Leakage is caused by a variety of factors:
- Sewerage pipeline cracks, openings, and fractures
- Loose joints in sewerage pipes that are hidden.
- Broken drain lines or plasters damage in main holes.
- Degradation Water seeps into the foundation due to grouting of flooring tiles.
- RCC roofs trap rainwater and cause seepage.
Method for Managing Water Leakage:
- Cotton initially dries out the water in the P-Trap.
- Insert a water-resistant chemical into the P-Trap, and then add air pressure to allow the chemical to penetrate the inside of the sewerage pipe, sealing joints and forming an inner coating to plug cracks and micro holes.
- Grouting of floor tiles should be repaired to prevent water from penetrating the foundation.
- For 30 to 48 hours after the chemical injection, the toilets or kitchen must be closed to the public.